This week, I couldn't really think of any ideas for a blog....So my friend suggested this topic:
I have this friend who likes this guy and wants to get to know him better. The problem is not having the opportunity to do so. She is not in any of his classes. She is in a club with him, but club meetings are very few. Once, she saw him alone at the dining hall, so later thought she could eat with him sometime, but he's never there when she eats there. They don't have many mutual friends, so its hard to go through someone....She friended him on Facebook, but asking him to lunch before knowing him better may be a little awkward. I didn't have many good ideas for her situation. We thought maybe get to know him through the club, but because of the nature of the meetings, that would be kind of hard . She doesn't want to seem imposing, and push him away....Ideas to help my friend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have actually thought about this a lot, and I really cannot come up with a good solution to this problem. It's very hard when you don't really get to see the person as often, which is the case with her.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell if your friend doesnt see this guy a whole lot, shes got to take advantage of when she does. The only way anything is going to get done is if she puts herself out there and asks him to lunch. Tell her to go for it.
ReplyDeletewell if they ever do have a club meeting afterwards she could maybe ask him to get coffee or something like that. it would be less awkward because it wouldn't be out of the way and could be a great way to start talking and then make more plans
ReplyDelete